The most important specialized event for wood and furniture industry professionals in the Baltic region. MATERIALS. EQUIPMENT. TECHNOLOGIES 2018.
Exposition is intended to showcase the technological progress and innovations of the wood industry and furniture manufacturing, the variety and possibilities of materials and fittings, wood processing and furniture manufacturing machines, tools, equipment and structures, to promote international cooperation and partnerships between manufacturers, processors, equipment, technology suppliers and traders , furniture industry companies.
Benefits of exhibitors:
- – Introduction of services and equipment to the Lithuanian and closest foreign markets – Poland, Belarus, Latvia, Germany and other countries.
- – Searching for potential export/import partners.
- – Searching for manufacturers and representatives in foreign markets.
- – Establishing companies in the lithuanian capital and joint companies.
- – Introduction of new products to existing business partners.
- – Developing the image of a well-established company.
- – Publicity, newsletters, advertising.
- – Suppliers of wood and furniture industry processing equipment;
- – Suppliers of furnishing fabrics and fitings;
- – Suppliers of industrial equipment;
- – Lithuanian higher education institutions that prepairs specialists for the furniture sector.
- – Furniture industry companies and representatives: technologists, project makers, manufacturers, designers, architects;
- – Companies providing interior planning services ;
- – Raw wood manufacturers and processors;
- – Forestry sector representatives;
- – Foreign experts interested in export development and opportunities for cooperation;
- – Educational institutions;
- – End users.
43% of visitors are related with the furniture industry and business by their profession. among which:
- – Furniture makers 16 %;
- – Project makers 5 %;
- – Designers 5 %;
- – Interior designers 14 %;
- – Architects 21 %;
- – Future furniture industry experts 16 %;
- – Other 22 %.